Corporate gifts are the easiest way to show your clienteles that you care for them in a genuine way, and value your relationship with them. Well, that being said, it is important that you put a bit of thought in selecting your corporate gifting strategy. Then again, this does not mean you have to break the bank. In fact, you shouldn’t be doing that at all.
To help you plan a perfect corporate gifting strategy, here we have mentioned six key points. Follow them, and you will find your way to a perfect corporate gift that sends your client the right message.
- It’s about your client – When you gift a pen or a wall calendar with your logo and company name printed on it, you are basically asking the receiver to use it so others can see. Well, definitely you are trying to build a stronger relationship with your client by gifting them, but this is not how it should be done. Keep in mind a corporate gift is not about you, and thus the gift should be useful and relevant to your client. Besides, if you do this right your client will definitely think of you every time they are using and enjoying your gift.
- Make it personalized – Right from selecting unique corporate gifts online, packing it and delivering it, everything should demonstrate thoughtfulness. Consider going for unique and personalized packaging ideas that will ensure that your gift catches the eye before it is even opened. You can even include a personalized message, if possible, a handwritten one, to show your client that the gift was specially tailored for them.
- Don’t show your desperation – The best kind of gifts are those which come with no strings attached. So, don’t be desperate and expect a big order right after giving a gift. York lions should not feel that you are gifting them just to buy their business.
- Resist the idea of spending too much – You may be thinking that a lavish gift will create a better impression. Well, surely it does, but think of it like this – wont your client wonder that you are making a of profit to afford such a generous gift? Of course, they will. So, we recommend you select something simply yet classy. Besides, a thoughtful gift will any day beat an expensive gift.
- Don’t give common gifts – It will definitely be easier to give all your clienteles the same gift, but then, it won’t make much sense. you must take a different approach and give different gifts to different clients. For instance, focus on getting something better for long-term and high-potential clienteles.
If gifting is not your thing, you can always rely on companies who specialize in this area. They will not only give you good ideas, but also handle packing and delivering part for you.
Gifts play an important role in how we communicate our intentions and feelings towards others. It is important that companies understand the power of Corporate Gifts Singapore in order to be able to leverage them effectively.